Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday's Somethin' Somethin'

Flying Reflections. The red piece is the second surprise Julie sent me -- GAWD I love it! The postcard is one of Boho Girl's, and this photo is the reason I begged and cajoled her to make postcard size prints! Behind it is a print of one of my creations for journaling. The bird is die cut from a scrap of ledger paper - I do NOT waste that paper, ever! Brown. This is what is behind the red piece made by Julie. 'Brown' from Julie's envelope to me with the Red Lovely in it. Basic Grey papers. The red/green flowered piece opens for journaling beneath. Glow. Paper scraps, a found tag (merci), Julie's business card (which I love and I have THREE MORE to use!), magazine text, stickers, rubber stamped circle. Lace from New Jersey Chris. Progression.Magazine images. A started page. Indigenous. Smithsonian magazine 'Chief's Daughter' image. Bits from vintage envelopes, numbers are mag images, drizzled inks. Indigenous 2. The continuation of above.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is the first collage ever made with one of my business cards! LOL Well done!

rainey said...

I'm by no means experienced with critiquing art, but in my minds eye, I love the originality of your work.

Anonymous said...

well done!
Oil painting
oil-painting
Oilpainting
Oil paintings
Modern art
Painting
oil painting artist
oil painting factory
oil painting supplier
Hand painted oil paintings
handmade oil paintings