Monday, January 26, 2009

'09 Calendar - January 23rd, 24th & 25th

Prompt: The Letter 'Q'. I find this such an exotic letter, from its very appearance (which is one of the few letters that feels like calligraphy whenever I write it) to the feeling in me which it summons. Quiet, quest, query, questions. Great words. So I did what is, to me, an exotic background. The little girl at the bottom left seems to me to be resting on a flying carpet (with backrest, right ON!), writing in her journal -- she reminds me of myself, and of my love, Ciera. Pink and green are also the colors I want in my studio, one o'these days.

1 comments:

Wabbit said...

Oh, this is wonderful! Woman, you slay me with your wit and talent. I can't decide which is more appealing. I totally love the colors, layout, etc. And I'd been wondering what colors I want in my studio and had no idea it was white, pink, and this perfect yellowy green until you told me so!!!