Thursday, January 22, 2009

My First EVER Workshop

Frenzy Stamper!! right here in Scottsdale, AZ
Feb 7th Memento Book
with Kelly Kilmer
10-4pm with 1 hr. lunch break

In this workshop, we will be creating a 9x9” square journal with unusual pockets on the inside covers. This journal is one of my favorites. After constructing the book from scratch, we will also explore (hands on) a variety of new techniques in painting and collage. I created this book into a class after several requests from my students wanting to learn the techniques. I love this book structure and so will you! Supply List: Scissors, small selection of favorite collage ephemera, bone folder, cork back metal ruler, roll of waxed paper, roll of paper towels, container to hold water, 3 1" brushes to glue and paint (I like chip or bristle brushes) . permanent black inkpad More info on Kelly's blog, and the store website is linked on their name, above! Photos and text from the Frenzy Stamper calendar/class description.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you're going to have a ball! I hear that store is FABULOUS!

beth said...

ohhhh WOW...you will love this class !!!

I've been following kelly for a long long time and love what she does...

geez, I'm jealous !!

Kelly Kilmer said...

Hi Toni,
Looking forward to meeting you.
You will have a blast. Frenzy Stamper is AWESOME. The group there is *wonderful*.