Sunday, January 4, 2009

I Am In the Mix

I saw the beakers on some show Double BB was watching last night, and the image TORPEDOED into my brain. I dreamed this layout last night, almost to the stickers and stamped images I used on it. I woke up at 5:30 and began, could not WAIT! I've got numerous hidden journaling spots, including something inside the envelope with the beetles, which is attached to some botanical vellum strips I can write on. I've also got 2 'doctored up' tags that slide behind the flocked border and one side of the thinner brown border. This layout took me 3 hours to finish, but I was in that zone where I didn't have any sense of time. Now I'm off to WRITE!!!

3 comments:

susans said...

Wonderful! I love the dripped watcolors on the bottom. I'm glad you had a chance to get into the zone.

Georgina said...

Hola Toni!!!! yes.... I'm alive!!! jajaja
Just wanted to say "Happy new year"!!!! Send you a big hug

Candy Bello said...

i'm really liking these!

:)
candy