Thursday, January 29, 2009

2009 Calendar: January 26th to 29th

Prompt: Cottage. What a meaningful, multi-layered word. The images are all things that mean 'home' to me, but even 'home' is a personal take. I (Toni) must have a pet -- Zoe is that muse for me now. I (Toni) need gorgeously wrapped and smelling soaps. I (Toni) love pistachio-colored dishes (and everything else). I (Toni) have to have a bathtub, as opposed to being satisfied with just a shower stall. I (Toni) consider Mac & Cheese a separate food group. Double BB's layout [if ever he were to make one] would have to have a basketball hoop, the largest TV screen invented by man displaying either a basketball game or a Western (preferably John Wayne), and a bag of original Lays' potato chips. You see?

4 comments:

Wabbit said...

I love it! You always do great work, Miss Fufu! HUGS!

Veronica said...

OH i love this.

Robbin said...

Love the every thing about your blog sight. Keep it up love reading now that I found you.

alexandra said...

Hello, I am charmed with your style to present the things, sample in you the only sensibility.
I like to be informed about different topics because of it I want to share this blog that I have just seen, it seems to me to be interesting: emprendiendotuvida.blogspot.com