Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cards for "D"

You most lovely and gracious artists!!! The cards for "D" have been trickling in -- I've been able to leave one or two in an envelope for "D's" dad to pick up each night this week.

The subject of 'how is "D"' has become somewhat ... touchy ... so I haven't asked in a few days -- but last report was that he is on a stringent antibiotic regime to fight the infection, which is in his first incision AND in his blood stream. So alas! The poor lad is still in the hospital. When I'm able to find out more, I shall surely share.

Meanwhile, thank you SO VERY MUCH from "D", his family, and ME for taking the time to do something so thoughtful for a young man you don't even know.

1 comments:

beth said...

oh crap...
I'm so sorry....
I hope to get my card to "D" after I get back from florida....somehow, it didn't get on my to-do list before I left...