Saturday, January 17, 2009

2009 Personal Altered Calendar

January 12th - 15th, completed. I find it so ... relaxing ... to sit and work on this. I'm kind of surprised by that -- again, I thought the tiny areas to work in/on would give me grief, make me anxious, but that's not at all how it's happening. Background started for January 16-18. The tea-bag shaped paper was my effort to copy/create the template offered by Stampers Sampler -- really like it. Be interesting to see what comes of this, with this dark background.

4 comments:

Karen Campbell said...

Oh Wow ... Toni ... I think this is just a great page!!

Wabbit said...

They're awesome, Toni! Although I'm finding it hard to get past the fact that you got to go to Rosita's and I didn't! I've only ever heard about it and know that the food there is incredible.

You've done the prompts proud. ;-))

Veronica said...

Wow, I love the colors and I love readng your random thoughts.

T. Kaiser said...

I love the dark background. Another beautiful page.