Monday, November 3, 2008

Virus Apologies

To anyone who received an unusual email from me this weekend, something advertising electronics? I apologize. Our firewall at work was breeched; my entire contact list was used for this email then DELETED from my Yahoo email. Of course this also means that those of you whose email addresses I once had? no more. I haven't had time, yet, to mentally start rebuilding my contact list in my head -- furthermore, without some idea of how the issue will be resolved, I'm not about to set up my list for a second plundering. Anyway, if I'm out of touch and you are USED to me emailing you, leave me a comment here on my blog (with your email address, if you're comfortable doing that) -- once I think matters are secure again, I'll add you back to my list.

0 comments: