Sunday, November 16, 2008

Today's Activity

Except for these two pages, which I did last night, I've not only caught up to my pre-prepared written journal backgrounds, but I've been writing on (ACK!) blank white pages for two days. (DOUBLE ACK!!) So my plan for today is to do nothing but written journal backgrounds, play tunes and sing at the top of my lungs, throw in the occasional jig, and drink delish coffee with Italian Sweet Cream creamer. Ta Ta for now! The Lawn Boys. I got tears in my eyes when I ran across this flyer, made by my youngest male child over 6 years ago! Various papers, tags from The Tuscan Rose. Heirloom Bloom. Papers, both, from The Scrap Diner. Personal photo. Tags from The Tuscan Rose.

2 comments:

Carla said...

Cool pages, as always, Toni! I left you something on my blog, girlfriend!

Veronica said...

Oh I would have loved to have seen the flyer the guys had for doing the lawns. These are really cool.