Monday, November 10, 2008

Sunday Afternoon Backgrounds

Spooky, Isn't It? Photo sent by my older bro', made me spray my monitor in awe! Scrap paper, journaling & stick figure stickers, scraps, watercolor crayon, rub-ons.
Sunday. My residual mood from time at The Ranch, and thinking of my love, Ciera, journaling. The green/pink squares and green petals are from a wrapping paper bought My Lovely Mother and shared with me. Gorgeous stuff! The moth-looking thing was a shape on my blotter paper. I honestly don't know where the Bagnere de Luchon image (top right) came from - it was loose in my bits basket. Just a fresh, happy page, I think - watercolor crayon background. Seasoned. My truck photo. Art brochure cutout (gecko) from my day trip to Jerome with Daddy-O. Mag image (birdhouse). My oldest male child's handwriting/figuring. Oil pastels and leftover bits. They Used to Whisper. Reaching doll arm, spool of thread, and little cutie in the sprinkler images from The Tuscan Rose. Mag and calendar images. Flower and hand holding flowers from Mary Mata. Watercolor crayons. Just thinking about change.

1 comments:

Carla said...

Oh, I've missed you, too! I love your new banner-it's GORGEOUS!! All of these pages are marvelous, I could look at them forever!