Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rollin' out slowly ...

Some of these are from my written journal; a couple are in the overflow journal. Secrets of the Flesh. Paint, rubber stamp images, paper scrap and magazine text. Memory. Postcard and little square photo from my collection. Beautiful 1. Postage stamps from my collection, inked and painted page, rubber stamp word on a glassine envelope. Beautiful 2. Magazine image I found intriguing without the ad text. My pole dancer stencil/mask wore a bit thin, so I just glued 'er down on this page. Will have to cut a new one. I don't cut my own stencils often, then don't use them more than a few times, so I just cut them out of a sturdier bond paper. Once they've done their stenciling job a few times, I slap the stencil itself on a page and move on.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Okay Teach:
Teach me how to put multiple pictures in between text. Not knowing how, I posted today's, but I don't like how it looks....

Thanks for being my Go-to Gal!

Veronica said...

I can't wait to see your stuff from dispatch from L.A's class

Kate Carvellas said...

Oh my goodness Toni! All these wonderful pieces of artwork!! You are an inspiration!

Kathy