This one really touches me. I'm not used to BEING an inspiration, but rather to being INSPIRED. Thanks and a big, sloppy, velvet-ribbon tied hug to you, Leanne [at Mixed Media Martyr].
Those who consistently inspire me, who have inspired me for a really REALLY long time, or who are newly inspiring, are below, in no particular order -- trust me, I need you ALL!! Your blogs are my daily cups of coffee, tea, or shots of the HARD STUFF, depending, and I can't do without any of you.
1. Judy Wise
2. Patty at River Bench Ranch
3. Beth at Be Yourself - Everyone Else is Taken
4. Holly at Your Mothers Knows But Won't Tell You
5. Miss Veronica, My V-Luv, My Little Cabbage! at Art By Veronica
6. Samantha at The Everyday Witch
7. Roxanne at River Garden Studio
8. Ms. Pamela at Stealing Shadows
9. Cam at Journey Wildly
10. Mary Ann Moss at Dispatch from LA and
11. Lee at Defining Me
Tuesday, March 17, 2009