Thursday, February 12, 2009

Vacation

All these posts are coming atcha in advance of My Lovely Mother and me heading off tomorrow, after work, for four days with Cam, Chris and my love, Ciera, at 'The Ranch' (our nickname for C&C&C's place). I'm not taking my laptop - it never can seem to pick up a signal over there. And Cam and Chris are both having hard drive issues. So this will be a cyberspace-free weekend ... we're going to watch movies and eat until we all have happy Buddha bellies and Ciera and I will make art (no doubt) and Mom will be teaching Ciera how to sew (shhh, that's a surprise)! And I'll be playing with wee Patchy, too!

I won't be back home until Tuesday, and probably won't start 'catching up' on art, calendar, prompts, until Wednesday. So enjoy what ya got, here tonight, and I'll see you on the flip side!

3 comments:

lee said...

hope you have a great weekend full of wonderfull food and great memories. You will have to catch us all up on what you did

Carla said...

Have a great time, Toni! It sounds wonderful!!

Rebecca Lynch Photography said...

Hope you had a great trip.