Thursday, February 5, 2009

Blog of Note (Excuse for Fantasy Shopping Trip #2!)

It seems Seaweed and Gardenias has been chosen as Blog of Note [thanks to Veronica for the recommendation]. One of my visitors, Carolina [go here for a hilarious post about her pets], recommended I try shopping on line for my Oscar dress -- but suddenly I needed an outfit to accept my Blog of Note award. Carolina sent me here. Two shopping trips in one day -- me, who has only purchased glue, paper, paint, brushes, Mod Podge, and rubber stamps for the last 18 months! If it weren't for my fashion-aware blog friends old and new, I wouldn't begin to know where to look except for Anthropologie! Marchesa. Colors of summer, and the sea. And feminine. The colors of this will need some adjusting, but I like the veil and feathers and sass of it. Thanks again to Carolina, for the link. Go here.
Celestina clutch. Abalone. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. See? Christian Louboutin again. I invariably choose that line out of every other shoe, even Jimmy Choo.

5 comments:

Frisbee Painting said...

I will have to forward this to my gfriend she will love it.

http://frisbeepainting.com

Unknown said...

Congrats! I like the hat. :)

Carolina said...

Oh wow, love the outfit again! Have you seen Ivan Toblog's milliners tip in my comments section? It's great. Remind me to call you if I go shopping next time. I think I could use your advise! Big hug and lots of love for all the references to my blog. And congratulations on the Blogs of Note Award!

Wabbit said...

OK, if I drool over these shoes any more, I'm gonna short out the keyboard!

*elvan said...

could you please tell me which collection this is? or it would be great if you could give me the URL straightly! Lovin' your work here, thanks for showing this adorable piece to us!
keep doing what you do...