Friday, December 19, 2008

An Award!!!

Much much needed on this, a Friday, my least favorite day of any week: Laura at Laura Kay's Place nominated my blog for The Marie Antoinette A Real Person A Real Blog Award !! I'm thrilled because I'm nuts about Marie Antoinette, because it's wondrous to be known as a 'real' person, but also because FINALLY I know who my visitor from Maryland has been!!! THANK YOU!!!

Here are the rules for this award . . .
1. Please put the logo on your blog.
2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs.
4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.

My nominations are:
1. Veronica at Ramblings and Art by Veronica, and
2. Lee at Defining Me.

I have enough (& then some) to nominate 7 blogs but I know that those that I would nominate have time constraints which make it difficult to follow the award rules. And at this time of the year, especially, I don't want to add anything undo and untoward to anyone's plate!

Laura, thanks so much! Now let's talk about MARYLAND!!!!

1 comments:

lee said...

Hey thanks for the award I just got caught up. Its quite a busy time of year and I dont think any of the people I could send it to would follow through (christmas and everything not that there not nice people) so sorry about it. Hope you understand. And yes you can certainly use any photos you want to download