Friday, December 19, 2008

An Award!!!

Much much needed on this, a Friday, my least favorite day of any week: Laura at Laura Kay's Place nominated my blog for The Marie Antoinette A Real Person A Real Blog Award !! I'm thrilled because I'm nuts about Marie Antoinette, because it's wondrous to be known as a 'real' person, but also because FINALLY I know who my visitor from Maryland has been!!! THANK YOU!!!

Here are the rules for this award . . .
1. Please put the logo on your blog.
2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs.
4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.

My nominations are:
1. Veronica at Ramblings and Art by Veronica, and
2. Lee at Defining Me.

I have enough (& then some) to nominate 7 blogs but I know that those that I would nominate have time constraints which make it difficult to follow the award rules. And at this time of the year, especially, I don't want to add anything undo and untoward to anyone's plate!

Laura, thanks so much! Now let's talk about MARYLAND!!!!