Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Quietly Humming

Vintage postcard scan, various papers and stamped images. Just having fun - I miss my kinfolk! Ideas for crazy postcards from Mary Ann Moss, over at Dispatch from LA ... go LOOK!!! Rubber stamps and bits and pieces and doodads and sparkly paint! For an acquaintance who is dealing with hordes of stress/depression. Veronica had this image on her blog, free for the taking, and I loved it! Ribbon, paper scraps, rubber stamps. Label side - Basic Grey papers, mostly, and some scraps. For my cuz, Kevin - front side. The image is a scan of a vintage postcard. Image from a Trader Joe's grocery flyer; dancing penguin from a Christmas card catalog.

2 comments:

Marie Reed said...

That is pretty darn nifty! The penguin cracks me up! I love him mixed with vintage:)

Candy Bello said...

cute penguin! Awww....he wants to be in the parade too...

:)
candy