Friday, October 3, 2008

I Got Lost Last Night

Fear. Stamped image, paper scraps (stripes from inside an envelope), stickers, barn from a Christmas card catalog. Trying to pin down the nervous, negative energy of Double BB still not having found a job. Flower of Love. Paper bits, leftovers, tags, stickers ... just playing! Pages from last year's Arizona Highways calendar that I could NOT part with. Tags from Patty, also the tucked in postcard (behind the leaves). Gimme Infusion. (Self explanatory, I think!) Tiger eye ATC from my friend Claudia. My papers, ribbon. Collage by me. Photo (upper right) by Roy Stuart, from Focus magazine. Y. Photo from a mag, my papers, sticker. Thinking of the whole 'Eve & the Apple' scenario. Thinking of soft winter days. Basic Grey papers, stamped image, clippings from Christmas card catalog, cranberry ink wash. Emergence. Flower/patterned paper - Patty at the Tuscan Rose. Red image and horse from The Smithsonian. Cow. (ya think?) All papers from Patty at the Tuscan Rose, swap. Baila! Clip art. Senorita image from a calendar.

1 comments:

lee said...

love your collages, sending good vibes your way, a job coming soon