Friday, October 3, 2008

Any Excuse for some O'These!!!

Everything you see in this post is available here. I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED A PAIR OF WELLIES. THIS PARTICULAR PAIR OF WELLIES. TRUE STORY. But ... alas ... I live in the desert. So for the rest of this post, I'm fantasizing about an escapade to the Lakes District in England ... and mentally dressing myself for the part. Wellies included!!! This sweet, feminine, blooming dress in my favorite colors, for moseying through grasses and green meadows. To hold my journal, my pens and colored pencils, a PB&J, and an apple. & this to rein in my tously locks ...

3 comments:

Veronica said...

oh boy I am almost afraid to tell you.... i have a pair of those. TJMAXX 19.99 on clearance for only 7.00 bucks... looks just the same exactly. lol

Caricature Girl said...

Hi Toni,
Thanks for the comment that you left on my blog about "your" hands. In the same way that my comment made you rethink your perspective on your hands— hearing your feelings about your "paws" sounded a little like the battered relationship I have with my size 11 feet. I never thought about just looking at them differently...

BTW my rubber boots are Black with white polka dots.

beth said...

thanks to target....I have the black with white polka dotted wellies that I just bought and from last year, the green floral ones....
LOVE THEM !!!!

and you and your journal pages....YOU ROCK....I can't belive how many pages you have done...hundreds ???