Monday, September 29, 2008

Nude 1 & Nude 2

Source of inspiration for these two efforts: Casey at rue Manuel bis I scrounged through all my files to find nude images to attempt to sketch. They are in short supply, it seems - hence these two were copied from photos in a book of black and white 'erotic' photography! For 47 years I've been telling myself, "You can't draw. You can write, but you can't draw." Pfffft. I think that was a serious untruth. PRACTICE! PRACTICE!! I was giddy Friday night after finishing these two watercolor/ink/pencil sketches, giddy I tell you! I DREW THESE! I DREW THESE!!! Crazy happy with myself! That mood inspired the Me & My Dance visual journal page in the previous post!

4 comments:

beth said...

that top one with the boobs spilling out over the bra....WOW !!!

I'm telling you...these are FABULOUS !!!!

Nancy B said...

Great job! You can indeed draw.

Candy Bello said...

i love the top one too! Very sensual!

caseytoussaint said...

Very nice work! Thanks so much for the heads up!