Monday, September 15, 2008

My New Secret (Sorta) Crush

Hill Harper, age 42. A short blurb from Wickiepedia: "As an accomplished film, television and stage actor, Hill Harper captivates audiences with his charismatic and authentic style, which he dedicates to each eclectic character he portrays. A Magna Cum Laude graduate from Brown University and recipient of graduate degrees in both law and public administration from Harvard, Hill Harper continues to excel by receiving nominations and countless awards for his acting in independent film, international film and television projects." I first saw him in the movie, The Nephew (1998), still a flick I own and enjoy watching. Last week, I saw Mr. Harper again on a Dr. Phil episode about using the N-word, an episode which Double BB and I ended up following all the way through. Reminded me that a) the N-word is not and never has been and never will be a part of my vocabulary, or even my thought processes, and b) Hill Harper is brilliant and stomach-tingly gorgeous.

0 comments: