Tuesday, April 7, 2009

SoulCollage Continuation

The Woe Is Me Lass. I am the insecure & immature one within who colorizes & dramatizes the negative, magnifying & personalizing minutiae to a level that justifies my sense of martyrdom. Soleil. I am the one channeling your exuberance. I am your immeasurable positivity and your innocent faith in all possibilities. I believe in balloons & feather boas, Herbie the Love Bug, jumping on furniture, glitter, & flying. I am the flower garden of your soul, your human light, your face & place in the sun of joy.

4 comments:

soulbrush said...

both evocative and deep and very interesting for me to read. i've done a few more too...appreciate your comments a lot, yes mine have changed, settling i would call it. hugs.

Laura said...

Very interesting cards, thanks for sharing. I've just scratched the surface so to speak as I've only made one card. I imagine mine will change the more I do too...

studio lolo said...

Wow, these are fantastic! I have to find my box of cards and start participating.

studio lolo said...

Hi Toni!
Thanks for the nice words :)

I don't draw my Soulcollage cards. I cut and paste from magazines, esp National Geographic, my fave!
I just linked one of my cards on Carla's blog.

Keep up the good work. And yes, that mandala is amazing!!